Experience the xGolf EYE’s remarkable short game accuracy via its precise ball spin measurement abilities.
The xGolf EYE simulator is pioneering the way for camera based golf simulation by upgrading the existing 2ch camera sensor system being used by most simulator makers to a 3ch camera sensor system at 2000fps.
This ensures greater accuracy in detecting ball spin, ball direction, ball speed and launch angle therefore replicating various ball flights more precisely than ever before.
In addition, the xGolf EYE adds an impact position sensor to the camera system and creates the world’s first impact sensor camera system. Combining these two systems strengthen the appeal of the xGolf EYE as it enables the detection of fat and topped shots.
High speed image camera system
In short, the xGolf EYE is based on ‘image sensor technology’ and directly measures the 3D trajectory and 3D rotation from rotor of ball. Utilising the system ball rotation-trajectory software which detects and tracks features of rotor image preprocessing rotation/trajectory, the system measures:
- Ball speed
- Ball direction
- Launch angle
- Back spin
- Side spin
- Tee height
- Club impact (eg. fat shot or top)
- High performance 3D Graphics \ Physics Engine (Unity)
- Patented image sensor technology
- The only simulator in the world with a 3ch camera sensor system and impact sensor
- Realistic replication of golf shots including The * Perfect * Short * Game
- A world class, web-based exclusive swing analysis system
- 90 world’s famous golf courses
- Caters for Left & Right handed golfers